Monday 6 December 2010

My Target Audience

My main target audience are young adults, but I wish to gain a clearer understanding of what genre of music they are interested in. This would be valuable research for the development of my magazine as this will determine the outcome of the genre of music I will promote in my magazine. To research this I will conduct a survey with friends and family between the ages of 18-30.
My template to the survey would look like this:

1. Gender:     Male / Female

2. If you were to buy a monthly magazine how much would you be willing to pay?
  
    £1.00 - £2.00       £2.00 - £4.00       £4.00+

3. What is your preferred genre of music that you would likely to buy in a magazine?

    Indie        Rock       Heavy Metal       R&B/Hip Hop       Pop       House/ Electro

I will decide to give this to a sample size of 30 students who I will get to simply fill it in. I will use the results to construct a magazine and understanding of the chosen genre of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment