Monday 6 December 2010

Codes & Conventions

To gather a clear understanding of how I get to appeal to my target audience, I have decided to gather research by analyzing two front covers, two contents pages and two double page spreads. In order to create my magazine I would have to research certain conventions of a magazine and how they appeal to their audience.
Further research would include how demographics are created through certain techniques. I have chosen to analyze the music magazine 'Mixmag' as this magazine is associated with the genre of music I have chosen. Analyzing 'Mixmag' will help me in developing my magazine as I want to appeal to the same target audience as they do as well as identify with the audience demographic, experimental, creative and non-materialist.

No comments:

Post a Comment